MEET GEORGE C. CLAM, President of GC Financial Advisors Ltd.
- Raised in Chicago
- Married with two daughters and three grandchildren
- Lives in Plainfield, Illinois
- Attended St. Ignatius College Prep in Chicago
- Graduated cum laude from Ripon College with Honors in Economics
- Received MBA in Finance from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Honorably discharged from the US Army Reserve with the rank of Captain
- Served as President and Vice Chairman of Oak Brook Bank, a $2.5 billion bank when it was acquired by MB Financial.
- Served as Senior Vice President and Senior Loan Officer at MB Financial Bank
- Certified Financial Planner® certificant since 2004
For information about financial planning and investment advice, please contact us. Someone will be in touch with you shortly. We appreciate your interest in GC Financial Advisors Ltd.